Maple 30X cheapest electric SUV car launched in China and copies Tata Nexon Design

We have heard so many instances have come up before when we have seen that Chinese companies are copying the design of vehicles. In the latest instance, a new car Maple 30X (Maple 30X) has been launched in China and its design has been clearly copied from the India’s best affordable electric Tata Nexon SUV.

The new electric car Maple 30X compact SUV has been launched in China’s automobile market. The car is priced ranges from $9,778 (approximately Rs 7.46 lakh) to $11,271 (approximately Rs. 8.60 lakh).The Maple 30X has been designed by Fengsheng Automotive Technology group, Volvo’s parent company Geely holds 78 percent of Fengsheng Automotive Technology Group, the remaining 22 percent is owned by Zhejiang Kandi Vehicle. The sale of this car in China will start soon.

We all know that the demand for electric cars is increasing not only in India, but all over the world, though most electric cars are priced much higher than petrol or diesel trains. Automobiles manufacture are rapidly developing the product and launching to gain share in the market.

The company claims that range of 306 km on a single charge with advanced fast charging technology and is powered by a 95PS electric motor. It charges up to 80 percent in 30 minutes from the fast charger. This car comes in four variants and five color options. Its dual-tone option looks like Tata Nexon EV.

Nexon EV

Talking about other features, the images show LED light, a fully digital instrument cluster, climate control, the GKUI infotainment system, and a flat-bottom steering wheel with inbuilt controls. A sunroof is also given in the top model of the car.

According to media reports and automobile experts, from the front grill of maple 30x to headlamps and bonnets looks like copied from Tata Nexon EV.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *